What's new

Dynasty Season Four Announced (1 Viewer)

tracyedgar

Stunt Coordinator
Ethan Riley said:
LOL! I did! Scared the sh*t out of them! Haha! I told them my Mom would like to see the last 3 seasons and the miniseries while she's still alive! Hate to say it but I was darn close to looking for bootleg (something I would never resort to unless I knew for sure that official releases were never coming.). I just think the wait is ridiculous!! Just release the final 3 seasons and the miniseries all at the same time, and while you're at it, throw "The Colbys" in there too, or do I have to head over there and kick some CBS/Paramount butt??

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Tracy i hope you get knots landing too which is tied up with music rights. I am not sure about the Dynasty mini series which followed the series and if the UK received it. People here could tell you.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
As far as I know, Dynasty: The Reunion has only been released on VHS in the UK, not on DVD. Can remember seeing the artwork in a store many years ago.

tracyedgar

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, it's true....and this one year wait between seasons is so stupid. The fact is, people die before they can complete their collection. And if they're going to release it without "The Colbys" or the miniseries which wraps it all up, what's the point? At the very least, make an announcement that they're committed to seeing this through for those of us who shelled out the hard-earned bucks for the first seven seasons. Frankly, what's been done to "Knots Landing" and "Peyton Place" is a crying shame. I don't care about all the reasons why they HAVEN'T been continued by the studios that started them. Someone else needs to clear the music rights and release the rest as "made on demand" if they don't feel a mass release would sell enough.

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
I've had an extended break from "Dynasty" the last couple of years but just ordered Seasons 6-7 from the UK, and I'll probably order 8-9 in the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks