What's new

Dynasty on DVD?? (1 Viewer)

Brandon_D

Stunt Coordinator
It would be wonderful if they would release Dynasty on DVD! It was by far the most glamorous primetime soap! Does anyone else feel this way?

Chris:L

Supporting Actor
I've never seen the show before but I do know that it is the most glamourous primetime soap. Yes, I would buy the first season.

Brandon_D

Stunt Coordinator
I would love to have every epic season on DVD!! The cast that includes John Forsythe,Joan Collins, Linda Evans,Pamela Sue Martin, John James and Diahann Carroll ,plus guest appearances from such legends as Rock Hudson, Charlton Heston, Barbra Stanwyk, Ali McGarw and Billy Dee Williams. It was great from the start , but started to pack a punch when Joan COllins entered in the cliffhanger of Season 1!!! A Classic that needs a DVD release!!!

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Isn't Dynasty an Aaron Spelling production?

If so my wife heard on ET tv that he said his stuff will not be released on DVD.

Of course that's 4th generation info.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I dont think it hit its stride till after season one.
It of course jumped the shark during the Maldavia wedding.

This thread got me thinking, what ever happened to Pamela Bellwood (Claudia)?

Chris:L

Supporting Actor
Did Spelling create Dallas AND Dynasty? I heard that he created Dallas and I didn't know he created soaps... just prime time dramas... he created Beverly Hills 90210, right? Was that a soap opera?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Oh yeah, I'd call 90210 a soap opera. I think everyone slept with everyone else on the show, at least indirectly - that's a qualifier, isn't it :D

Gord

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I'd love this on DVD. Joan Collins was pretty hot for a woman in her 50s, and as a rabid 80s freak, this would be an imperative anyway.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Anybody for a photo gallery of all the "Dynasty" merchandise?

Real Name
Seth Thrasher

David Jacobs created Dallas (and Knots Landing ;) ). Dallas and Knots Landing..now there's 2 quality shows. So much better than that glitzy Dallas ripoff Dynasty. LOL.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Yep, DALLAS beats DYNASTY by a million but it'd still be cool to see a DVD release of it, though I much prefer the more earthbound DALLAS which I heard is supposed to come out soon. (?)

Tanja

Agent

oh yeah. that was fantastic, one of the most amazing cliffhanger and scenes in tv history.

when mrs. carrington-colby went up the courtyard (or how it's called). that was one great scene :)
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

i would definetly buy season 1-2

but more than dynasty i can't wait for falcon crest (all seasons) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks