What's new

Dvr/dvd (1 Viewer)

EddieMata

Agent
I just purchased a Pioneer DVR/810H. I am wondering is there a product that offers a DVR, DVD Burner, with Component Video Input and Outputs?

DanHaya

Second Unit
Check out Panasonic's line of DVD Recorders with HDD. I have the DMR-85H model and it has a built-in 120 GB hard drive. It has inputs for your cable/sat box and VCR, plus an auxliliary set of inputs in the front.

As far as its DVR functions, it has a feature called TV Guide On Screen. It can download the program guide from most cable/sat boxes so that you can schedule what programs to record. It doesn't have the flexibility of TiVo, but it does work pretty well.

I hope this helps.

--Dan

DanHaya

Second Unit
Check out Panasonic's line of DVD Recorders with HDD. I have the DMR-85H model and it has a built-in 120 GB hard drive. It has inputs for your cable/sat box and VCR, plus an auxliliary set of inputs in the front.

As far as its DVR functions, it has a feature called TV Guide On Screen. It can download the program guide from most cable/sat boxes so that you can schedule what programs to record. It doesn't have the flexibility of TiVo, but it does work pretty well.

I hope this helps.

--Dan

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer

My Philips DVDR 75 and all the other Philips models offer COMPONENT INPUTS.

Alfer

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer

My Philips DVDR 75 and all the other Philips models offer COMPONENT INPUTS.

Alfer

DustinLC

Supporting Actor

I have the Pan 80E and 100HS. You mean I will no longer need to program my SAT receiver and my recorder? The 85E will do this? How does it work?

DustinLC

Supporting Actor

I have the Pan 80E and 100HS. You mean I will no longer need to program my SAT receiver and my recorder? The 85E will do this? How does it work?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks