What's new

DVI to HDMI problems with Panasonic HDTV (1 Viewer)

Grant Degs

Agent
Hello,

I have a PC with an ATI Radeon 9000 series video card. I am using a DVI to HDMI cable to connect my PC to my HDTV. I have a Panasonic PT-61LCX65 TV. It is a 61" Rear projected LCD HDTV.

I am getting a picture but some of the image is off of the HDTV screen. I have searched all over the ATI Display controls to try and fix the image so it will fit the computer screen but I can't seem to get it to work.

I need help!!! This is very confusing. Nothing seems to work right. On one of the ATI Video Card TV Tab options there was some controls to increase or decrease the picture size in the horizontal and vertical. When I hit the controls (which were enabled) nothing happened. I'm frustrated.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

SethH

Senior HTF Member
What resolution do you have your computer set to? It is likely that your video card is not giving you the option of a resolution that will perfectly match your tv.

Do a search on a free program called PowerStrip. This program should help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks