What's new

DVDsoon.com...has anyone used them? (1 Viewer)

Gary Cliff

Stunt Coordinator
I've just come across this site, and I'm wondering if anyone has had any trouble with them; they are given only 2 stars by DVD Price Search.

Runar_R

Second Unit
I've bought 7-8 DVD's from them and never had any problem. They've been quick, they are cheap, and the packages have been padded well enough to survive even the norwegian post service! :D
I actually got the Criterion Traffic from them last week. :emoji_thumbsup:

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Their prices on some DVDs are very low compared to others. But so far I've shied away from them based on the feedback at DVD Price Search (click on those two stars). Seems like too many negative comments. One bad experience would make it not such a bargain to me.
http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bin/vreviews2#50

JasonKZ

Stunt Coordinator
The problem is they charge you when you place the order.....which could be a long time they hold your money if you like to pre-order.

Armand G

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered some 20 disc or so. The are very quick and cheap.

The only disadvantage is when you preorder. Then your credit card will be charged at the same time.

In my book the deserve at least 3 stars.

Robyn Young

Stunt Coordinator
My experience was that they were slow. Charged the card upon ordering, got the dvds exactly two weeks from shipping.

If you're not in a hurry, I would recommend them. Thier prices were cheap, and ulitmatly, I got what I paid for.

I'd give them at least 3 stars.

robyn

Rand

Supporting Actor
They seem to have stopped charging on order. I placed two preorders with them last week and they haven't charged my card yet. even though they've already shipped one (ST:TNG season 3).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.