Dvds For Trade/Sale

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jayron Gummo, Jul 29, 2002.

1. Jayron Gummo

Jayron Gummo Extra

Jul 16, 2002
    Dvds are in New Condition Only viewed Once has all inserts cover is mint and dvd is in mint condition. Below is Pics and some information on the dvds. Will take any offers to trade. E-mail me at [email protected] -
    1: Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
    Part 2
    2: Straw Dogs
    Widely recognized as a highly controversial but brilliant film, Straw Dogs contains some of the most startling suspense and intense violence ever filmed. The original American Theatrical release had footage cut due to its violent nature, and the film is banned in the UK to this day.
    David (Dustin Hoffman) is a quiet American mathematician, who had moved with his wife back to her hometown in rural England. The couple relocated in an attempt to flee the chaotic violence of the U.S., but there was to be no escape.
    When David hires a crew of locals to repair his barn, the men begin to harass the couple--but passive David does nothing to stop them. The harassment continues and intensifies, yet David ignores it. Finally, the men push him too far. The result is a once complacent, mild-mannered man lashing-out in an animalistic struggle to preserve his home and his life.

3: Schramm
    "One of the creepiest portraits since Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer." -Shock Cinema
    Lothar Schramm (Florian Koerner von Gustorf) is dying, face down in a pool of his own blood. Behind his closed eyes, fractured memories repeat themselves again and again. He runs by the sea. He lusts after the whore (Monika M) across the hall. He staggers through uncertainly. He kills.
    Schramm is the story of the notorious "Lipstick Killer" Lothar Schramm's last days on earth. Revealed in a series of tightly constructed flashbacks, the film offers an unflinching look into the mind of a serial killer. Uncompromising in its depictions of violence and perversion, Schramm is a poetic masterpiece guaranteed to make you squirm.
    Available for the first time in the world on DVD, Barrel Entertainment has spared no expense in bringing Jorg Buttgereit's haunting study of frustration and violence to your home. Pleasant dreams…

2. dustinW

dustinW Stunt Coordinator

Feb 23, 2002
    interested in ace ventura 2 i don't have a lot to offer but here is my trade list............
    pulp fiction
    reservoir dogs
    pearl harbor 2 disc
    memento regular
    manhunter regular
    bonfire of the vanaties
    problem child
    mr. baseball
    southpark volume 1
    master's of the universe
    wishmaster 3
    any interested e-mail me at [email protected]