DVDs for Sale (Support Vegas Boy)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matthew Chmiel, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel Cinematographer

Shipping on each title is only three dollars ($3.00)!!! All DVDs are in mint-condition, and most have only been watched once.

Blue Man Group: Audio - $16.00
    DVD-Video and DVD-Audio sides, Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1 Surround Sound, Interviews, and much more!

Osbournes: First Season (Two Discs) - $14.00
    1.33:1 Full Frame, English Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround Sound in Censored or Uncensored versions, All Ten Episodes from the First Season, Audio Commentary on Nine Episodes, Deleted Scenes, Outtakes, Games, and much more!

Cat People: Special Edition - $12.00
    1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen, English Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround Sound, Audio Commentary, Production Featurettes, Trailers, Cast and Crew Biographies, Production Notes, and much more!

Dinotopia (Two Discs) - $10.00
    1.33:1 Full Frame, English Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround Sound, Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes, Dinotopia Encylopedia, 3-D Motion Gallery, Trailers, Cast and Crew Biographies, Deleted Scenes, Hidden Footage, Dinosaur Facts and Sounds for Kids, 26's Maze Game, and much more!

Scary Movie - $10.00
    2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen, English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound, Deleted Scenes, Production Featurette, Trailers, and much more!

Rookie of the Year - $8.00
    1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen, 1.33:1 Full Frame, English Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 Surround Sound, Trailers, Television Spots, and much more!

Wes Craven's Don't Look Down - $4.00
    1.33:1 Full Frame, English Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround Sound, and Chapter Selections.

I will add more titles at a later date.

E-mail me if you're interested. I accept both money orders and/or PayPal!

2. Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel Cinematographer

Additional titles:

Big Trouble In Little China (Two Discs) - $25.00
    2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen, English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound, English DTS 5.1 Surround Sound, Audio Commentary, Deleted Scenes, Interviews, Featurettes, Still Gallery, Magazine Articles, Music Video, Trailers, Television Spots, and much more!

Volcano High (Two Discs) - $20.00
    1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen, Korean Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound, Korean DTS 5.1 Surround Sound, English Subtitles, International Cut of the Film, Deleted Scenes, Featurettes, Storyboard to Film Comparsions, Music Video, Theatrical Trailers, and much more!

I will also take the best offered price if you don't agree with the prices for all the titles I'm listing to sell.