What's new

DVDProfiler: MyDVDProfiler online page (1 Viewer)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone else notice that not all titles in your DVDProfiler database end up on your online MyDVDProfiler page? Does anyone know why that is? It's kind of annoying since I like to use that page to show friends what films I have to choose from, and the list is far from complete.

Anyone?

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
In your settings on the dvdprofiller webpage, turn off parental controls. A lot of films are Not Rated, and the website assumes them to be 'naughty', so it doesn't show them. Once you've done that, the listings should be the same in the program and online.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I didn't have parental settings set, but I clicked on disable parental controls, and no change in my online profile. Odd.

PatrickM

Screenwriter
You may have to upload to the site again. See if that works. Otherwise I'm stumped since all mine show up.

Patrick

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
If you go into:

Tools

Options

Parental Control

And then select Adult or NC17 under MPAA Rating, instead of the default of Adult, NC17 or Not Rated, then they will show up. I figured this one out last week.

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
I had the same problem, Tony's sollution worked for me as well
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Great! That worked. Of course now you have to pass through an adult warning to view my non-adult dvds, but I guess that's OK.

Tommy G

Screenwriter
You can also just click on "allow adult titles" and that way all movies will be shown.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Yes do you still have "Backdoor babez #$%^8* donkeys XXII"? for trade???

ooops

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks