What's new

dvdpricesearch.com Is it Gone for Good? (1 Viewer)

Paula Neese

Agent
I wasn't sure which category this question should go under, but I've not been unable to find dvdpricesearch.com for two weeks. Does anyone know if this service is no longer going to be available? If so, is there anywhere comparable I could go? I really enjoyed that site.:frowning:
Thanks,
Paula

Paula Neese

Agent
This is really strange. Both of you can pull up this site and I still cannot. I've used this site for over a year, so I don't know why my computer would have trouble with it and no one else's does. Thanks for your help anyway.:confused:
Paula

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
This is really strange. Both of you can pull up this site and I still cannot. I've used this site for over a year, so I don't know why my computer would have trouble with it and no one else's does.
Do you have the site bookmarked? Your bookmark may be pointing you to a page on the site that no longer exists. Have you tried just typing in www.dvdpricesearch.com into your browser?
DJ

Paula Neese

Agent
I really feel stupid:b I forgot I now have fire wall software on my computer. I had banned 4 IP addresses that kept 'dinging' me when online. I just removed all of these from my 'banned' list. Now I can access the site! Never dreamed one of those numbered IP addresses came from this site! Thanks much, and sorry to waste your time.
Paula

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks