What's new

DVDLand.it Buying Experiences (1 Viewer)

Irina

Second Unit
Real Name
Irina
Has anybody purchased any DVDs from DVDLand.it? What do you think about this site? One good thing about them is that the shipping cost is at least reasonable. The shipping costs at other Italian sites are astronomical. I have placed my first order with them last week. The item was not available (as majority of their merchandise). What puzzled me was that the DVD availability date keeps changing daily - it gets pushed out by 1 day every day. Their customer service replied promptly but did not give any satisfactory answer regarding the DVD availability.

Irina

Second Unit
Real Name
Irina
I have received my order a couple of days ago. Overall, I am happy with the transaction. DVDland.it is the only Italian site that has a reasonable shipping cost. This site, apparently, keeps its inventory to the minimum. Most of their catalog is not immediately available. It takes a couple of weeks for them to get the ordered title (s). Shipping in my case took about a week.

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
I think I've ordered from them once. They never seemed to have the items I wanted in stock.

Irina

Second Unit
Real Name
Irina
Thanks Mark!

That was exactly my impression - most of the items I looked at were not in stock. it took almost three weeks for them to get my DVD and then another week to get it delivered. At least, the shipping cost was reasonable and they seem to be reliable.

Mike_Richardson

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the topic -- I ordered a DVD about 10 days ago, was charged for it, but it's not in stock.

I'm hoping it comes back in stock, obviously! lol.

Irina

Second Unit
Real Name
Irina
Mike,
Just be patient! You could also contact their customer service. I found that their availability date estimates were pretty accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks