Dvdemystified

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Franklin, Aug 17, 2001.

1. Robert Franklin

Robert Franklin Stunt Coordinator

I read on an earlier thread that this dvdemystified dvd has dd/dts/thx trailers. If this is true, I would like to purchase this disc. Is there anyone out there that knows where I can get this disc from? Please help!!

2. HankM

HankM Second Unit

You can try Barnes & Nobles bookstores or Border's Books. I picked my copy up at Border's.
    ------------------

3. Andrea W

Andrea W Supporting Actor

Just to clarify...you get the disc with the book DVD Demystified. Make sure you get the second edition.
    ------------------
    http://darius.mobius-soft.com/~andrea/ht/

4. MichaelPe

MichaelPe Screenwriter

You may want to refer to this site for information about the book, and also for a listing of the disc contents .

5. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

What section are bookstores keeping this in? I looked everywhere for the first edition when it came out and couldn't find it; I finally got it at Fry's when they had copies of it out in the DVD section. I want to get the 2nd edition now, but only if I can find it!

6. Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher Producer

You shouldn't really buy the thing just for the disc. When you get it, spare the time to read the book because it's a superb read!
    Dan (UK)