What's new

DVDbarn rents games now (1 Viewer)

TreyP

Stunt Coordinator
I was debating on subscribing to redoctane cause no one else offered online game rentals, but I just noticed yesterday that DVDbarn is now renting them. Just an FYI.

TreyP

Stunt Coordinator
But their selection isn't that big though. At least not yet. I hope they add more games soon.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
How much is it? Is it like netflix where it's $4/rental, 3 max at any given time, and free shipping both ways? If they let you keep the game as long as you want (but probably not) then that sounds great.

TreyP

Stunt Coordinator
DVD Barn has different plans. I think for 8.95 you get one out at a time, for 14.95 or 15.95 (I forget) you get 2 out at a time. Then it gradually goes up you get the picture. You can say that you sent one back and you can go ahead and order another one before it gets to them. Yes, free shipping both ways. Does Netflix rent games? I looked on thier site but didn't see any.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info. netflix is dvds only, was just making a comparison. For $8.95 a rental I think I'll just stick with Hwood Video where it's $4.00/5 days.

TreyP

Stunt Coordinator
No, you don't pay 8.95 per rental, you pay 8.95 for the whole month. You just can have only one out at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks