What's new

DVD with the Funniest Outtakes(bloopers)? (1 Viewer)

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
You can get the bloopers on the SW: TPM DVD by going to the "Options" section on the first disc. Enter "11," "3," and "8" and they should appear. Of course, every player works differently so you may have to play around with it.

For the next set, watch the deleted scenes documentary on Disc 2 and they play during the end credits.

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
You can get the bloopers on the SW: TPM DVD by going to the "Options" section on the first disc. Enter "11," "3," and "8" and they should appear. Of course, every player works differently so you may have to play around with it.
I can't get the numberpad to show up at all in PowerDVD. I can get the dir. control pad to show up, but that doesn't help. I can get a number pad in WinDVD, but nothing happens when I press 1,1,3,8.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Justin,
Depending on your DVD remote/player, you have to sometimes press 10+, then the 1, to make 11.
Instead of 1,1.

Also, after you enter the 11, wait for the menu to reset itself(takes about a sec or two), then enter 3(again, wait for the menu reset), then 8..and enter(I think)

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
Unfortunately, PowerDVD doesn't seem to have numbers at all (they're mentioned in the help, but the only way it says to get them only produces a directional pad, not a number pad, and even then it doesn't look like there's going to be a 10+ key), WinDVD doesn't have a 10+ button, and my parents' Sony DVD player's remote also does not have a 10+ button.

While I don't mind stuff like this being hidden per se, I wish they would hide it in such a way that any frickin' player could frickin'-well get to it! Or does every DVD player, other than the one Sony model that my parents bough, have a remote with a 10+ key?

If someone could give me the title/chapter/etc. information, I'll see if I can directly navigate to those parts.

MarcW

Agent
Jenna Elfman in Keeping the Faith. Nice set of teeth LOL. I must have watched that scene 25 times in a row. It was so funny I actually cried I was laughing so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks