What's new

DVD with the Funniest Outtakes(bloopers)? (1 Viewer)

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Young Frankenstein.

The scene with Madiline Kahn stepping out of the carraige must have taken hundreds of takes...you can see Gene Wilder starting to laugh even in the final cut.

Mark_vdH

Screenwriter
The Simpsons (Season 1): Albert Brooks audio outtakes.

Magnolia: Tom Cruise & the diabetic cat.

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
Roy Scheider in Jaws and 2010. He just doesn't have any luck handling props.

Neil

James Z

Grip
I think the sequence of outtakes in Jaws, with Roy Scheider and the gun that jams like, half a dozen times in a row, is hilarious. He's about ready to throw it in the ocean the last time.

Aaron Reynolds

Screenwriter
Real Name
Aaron Reynolds
Another vote for Jaws. While I feel that the f-word has lost much of its comic weight in recent years, Roy Scheider's well timed bark makes me crack up every time.
That and the close up of Robert Shaw with the blood in his mouth, trying to scream.

Some of the deleted scenes are priceless, too -- Robert Shaw buying piano wire. That poor kid!

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
What bloopers are on the Phantom Menace disc?
Take a look at this picture, which used to be in my signature, so I apologize for not having any larger shots:

Each image is a screenshot from the "outtakes". The thing is, you know they're not really outtakes, because they had to be done deliberately, but I think knowing that someone deliberately animated these sequences can make them even funnier.
The first image shows a Jawa sand crawler racing along the pod-racing track, and going faster than the pod-racers. The second image shows people walking from the Naboo ship which has just landed at Coruscant to the waiting air taxi, which if you recall, had too long slots for seat rows. Well, this image shows two large pieces of toast popping out of those slots. In the third image, it's Jar Jar getting into more trouble in Wattoo's shop, trying to catch a bunch of little things he's knocked over. I think the beginning of that scene was actually in the movie, but is extended here. Keep in mind, on the DVD, of course all of this stuff is in full motion, it's not a bunch of still pictures. And, there are others. There's a scene with two Jar Jars (like one wasn't enough?) attacking a battle droid, knocking it down, and jumping on it. There's another where in the middle of the senate session, a group of senators spontaneously get up and start dancing.
JeremySt, is that what you were referring to? I don't remember them being "hidden", so I'm wondering if there was something else I missed...

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I think you mean the 1138 code you enter to get the bloopers of R2D2 fallling over alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks