DVD want to purchase ASAP.

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Ray_R, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Ray_R

Ray_R Screenwriter

Hello everybody.
    I'm looking to buy:
    FIGHT CLUB Special Edition 2-Disc OOP for $15 to $20 shipped. If ya have a Best Buy near yah then buy it there for me because the nearest BB is 50 miles from where I live. Since I don't have the transportation and was wondering if one of you fellow DVD collector's buys this for me there still sealed and send it off to me, thanks very much.

Ray Rogers.
    [​IMG]

2. Dane Marvin

Dane Marvin Screenwriter

Is this really OOP? I thought it was put back in print. My BB has plenty of copies (we're talking the 2-disc "paper sack cover", right?). Unfortunately, Ray, it's $20 at BB, so anyone who went out and made a special purchase for this purpose would lose out on the shipping. Maybe try your luck at e-bay?

3. Ray_R

Ray_R Screenwriter

I tried and to no avail, no such luck and wanting to purchase it at the price I'm willing to pay due to very limited DVD budget. Or maybe someone has an extra copy in their collection they'd be willing to sell? I don't have many options.[​IMG]

4. Ray_R

Ray_R Screenwriter

I found a friend who had it. So, if ANY administrator reads this thread, please close it. Thanks.