DVD Streetdates listings?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Cleary, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Brian Cleary

Brian Cleary Extra

Image Entertainment is getting quite a bit lax updating their search database engine on their website. The street dates for January are pretty much non-existant. Does anybody know of an alternative comprehensive resource for checking street dates? Thanks, anyone.

2. gregstaten

gregstaten Supporting Actor

Brian - it isn't that Image is getting lax about updates. Rather, they have stopped distributing DVDs from other studios and are instead concentrating on their own line.
    I've been looking around as well for a reliable source of street date and prebook information and the best I've found thusfar is North American DVD. They are a wholesaler (that also sells retail). Don't know a lot about them, but they do have what appears to be very comprehensive prebook and street date info. (Their prices seem pretty good as well - I haven't purchased from them, though.)
    On the left side of their homepage, you can call up prebook and street date information. (Note - the prebook list is currently for Jan 2002. I suspect they'll update that when they get back into the office tomorrow...)
    I'd certainly be interested in other sites with similar information. I missed Image's database the minute they stopped updating it.
    -greg

3. Eric Estrada

Eric Estrada Agent

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer