What's new

DVD Stores accepting PayPal??? (1 Viewer)

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Anyone know of a good online DVD Store that accepts payPal as payment???

Always have a few bucks in ym Paypal account and like the simplicity of using it over a CC.

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
I think that INETDVD accepts PayPal. Also, you can browse PayPal's website for a directory of stores that accept it as a form of payment.

ChrisJefferys

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not sure about any mainstream DVD sites, but if you like HK or Japanese DVDs, hkflix.com and jlist.com accept paypal. I much prefer paying that way myself (gotta spend that ebay money on something!)

ChrisJefferys

Stunt Coordinator
Oh, and also if you get a Paypal Mastercard debit card, you can use that at any site that takes Mastercard (but instead of being a cc, it just deducts the money from your paypal account).

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
I know Paypal has an actual debit card,but it also has a "virtual" Mastercard where you get a number and exp. date only. I have used this after some sales on E-Bay and it is great. It pops up a window at the bottom of the screen with all the card info. Used it at a comic book site as well as Amazon.com. Good service without having to have an actual card, either.

Ciao,

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks