What's new

DVD Storage, best way? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I have a growing collection of 77 DVD's. Strange since I've been buying them ever since they first came out starting with my first, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(wich now plans to have a Directors Edition with extra footage). But now I'm running into problems storing them.

I would like a good bookcase solution, but not sure on where to look for 'em. Any ideas? It would be great if there was one where the TV would go in the middle, DVD and VCR underneath, and the DVD's on top...

Rob Robinson

Second Unit
For something that specific, try building your own with Metro wire shelving. It's available anywhere- container store, Ace Hardware Superstores, all over.

Otherwise, check out IKEA. I bought a rad dvd rack, fairly inexpensively. I have a pic somewhere, I can post if you like...

mctague

Stunt Coordinator
Costco has a pretty decent mid-sized cabinet right now. Oak (or something like that), labeled as holding 500+ CDs, but the shelves are adjustable for DVDs too. It has shelves built into the doors too, so it packs a pretty good punch & looks nice when the doors are closed.

Rob T

Screenwriter
At the moment, I keep mine on a book case. I'll definitely have to find a new spot for them someime later this year since I'm kind of running out of space.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks