dvd.starwars.com problem

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by balendu, Oct 25, 2001.

1. balendu

balendu Auditioning

Has anyone been able to view the EP II trailer or access the dvd.starwars.com site. I keep getting the error page with the list of requirements which say that I need to have IE 5+, InterActual browser, Javascript and cookies enabled, a PC, Win 95+ and a DVD ROM drive. I have all of those but it still keeps giving me the error. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem.

2. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

Welcome to platform dependent DVDROM content.
    At least you can get to the site.
    ------------------
    Zardoz Online | Burt Lancaster is The Swimmer | dOc

3. GlenH

GlenH Stunt Coordinator

I don't think the Episode II preview will be available until Nov 9, 2001 - even for purchasers of the Phantom Menace DVD.

4. Ron Eastman

Ron Eastman Second Unit

I've visited the site. The day the disc was released I visited and watched the "Choices" video, really just some still pictures with moving text and some background music. I have tried to visit a couple other times since, once unsuccessful last weekend (same message you received) and then again last night successfully. The content on the site hasn't changed since day one and, as Glen said, the trailer for Episode 2 is not up and will not be until November 9th.
    ------------------
    "The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
    my home theater
    my DVD collection

5. Steve-T

Steve-T Extra

I got alot of errors trying to get there as well. My computer has everything required. I doubt I will try it again. Too much hassle.