What's new

DVD release of Daredevil already planned as a possible 2 dvd set ??? (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
according to http://www.davisdvd.com/News/daily_news.htm
With the big screen adaptation of Marvel Comics' Daredevil wrapping up production in mid-July, director Mark Steven Johnson (Simon Birch) is more than just preparing the film for theaters. Johnson says he is also collecting extras for the DVD release of the film. "Every day I have behind-the-scenes stuff. I have an assistant who will follow around and get everything. I'm a huge DVD fan so I want to get everything. From the minute Ben showed up to the plaster cast of his face for the first costume fitting to training to everything. We have hundreds of hours of stuff," the director said recently. Already figuring that he'll have too much for one DVD, he's also planning on releasing at least two. "It's a dream of min that we'll have a couple of different DVD versions out -- we can have an "R" version and a "PG-13" version." Daredevil should hit theaters next February.
------------------------------------------------------------
I guess Marvel is really bouncing back in a big way

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Sounds great. I wish all directors were huge DVD fans. I know some say they are but they sure don't do much to support the format. Can't wait to see the movie. Hope it's as entertaining as Spidey was.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Saw the preview for it before Men In Black 2, and have to say it looks a lot more action packed than Spiderman.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks