What's new

DVD Profiler!! (1 Viewer)

Robert Spalding

Second Unit
Well it's actually shareware...but I have to say it's easily the best shareware program ever.
------------------
------------------
Sirdvd.com
Link Removed
[Edited last by Robert Spalding on August 28, 2001 at 06:35 PM]

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Agreed. This program is the best and everyone should get it no matter what your dvd collection size. The wishlist feature is great. Peace
------------------
"Come on, you fuckers think that just cause a guy reads comics he can't start some shit, I'll fucking take all you on!"
Beavis and Butthead on DVD
Family Guy on DVD

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
FYI, you can get your own high resolution cover scans from DVDEmpire of Express.com (or some other site) and use them instead of the low res scans that come with the shareware version.
Or another option is, you pay the $25 dollars, get rid of the advertisements, get the Hi Res covers and you support a great piece of software for future releases.
------------------

Ed Vandeweerd

Stunt Coordinator
Jason,
The $25.00 full version is worth the upgrade as this gives you the High Res Scans and allows you to turn the advertising off. Also the one time expenditure of $25.00 is all you'll ever spend as the upgrades are free after that for life. "DVD Profiler" Does indeed Rock and is the only way to keep track of your Collection. Btw I paid my $25.00 and have the full version. I love it!
------------------
Ed Vandeweerd
[email protected]
my collection

Frank L

Stunt Coordinator
I'm a 100% Mac-guy, but this program rocks so much that I went ahead and bought VirtualPC to run Windows ME on my G4,so that I could in turn download and run DVDProfiler. I even paid the 25 bucks...
That's how good the program is. I just wish they would support it on the Mac.
------------------
Frank
frank.jpg

DVD Collection | Website

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Are there any comparable programs for music CDs? I tried a few but didn't think they were even close.
------------------

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I'm a Mac guy too-- even Audiogalaxy has a Mac version, so I'm hoping the DVD Profiler folks get on the ball. I'd pay the fee in a heartbeat.

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
The reason why there's no Mac version is because DVD Profiler was written in some Borland Windows-only language instead of using something more cross-platform. They said that when the Mac version was released, they'd get right on it. Last I checked it was "due soon" but I haven't kept up on it. There are MANY Mac threads on their message boards.
Mike
------------------
Listen to my radio station - Starman's Neverland

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Graeme, my understanding is that Intervocative is working on a CD Profiler. No idea when it's likely to arrive, though, since Intervocative doesn't announce release dates in advance. Keep checking their site.
------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks