What's new

DVD Profiler Version: 2.3.1 QUESTION..HELP (1 Viewer)

Christopher*KH

Stunt Coordinator
I am trying to DOWNLOAD from MY PROFILER into the new version but I keep getting

I have been getting this message ever since last night when I downloaded the new version. And to top it all off I can't get the ONLINE PROFILE LIST from IVS update with the "prior version" I have. If there is ANYONE that can help Please help.

Also if this area was the wrong area for this POST please excuse me and move it to the correct area.

Thanks, chris

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Sounds like you're still loading the older version. I updated to 2.3.1 today and haven't had any issues, but I had to do it twice because I loaded it in the wrong directory.

Does the opening screen say you're loading 2.2 or 2.3 (build 826)? I'd probably try to reload 2.3 regardless or even uninstall DVDPro and reinstall from scratch (I guess make sure you files are backed up isn't too necessary)

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor
I had no probs converting from 2.2 to 2.3

But what I did was copied all of the files from the 2.2 "data" and "images" folders into the 2.3 "data" and "images" folders and it worked just fine.

Rodney Martin

Stunt Coordinator
Just upgraded, works fine. It found the right installation directory, all images there and working fine. Your probably best of going to dvd profiler's official forum. Or just backup your collection information, and install it afresh and the restore your collection information is probably what i would do.

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Christopher-- same problem here. I didn't realize there's a 2.3.1 version, though. I just have the plain jane 2.3. Hopefully the upgrade will correct the issue.

Christopher*KH

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for all your replies...

I got it to work tonight and ontop of that I created a really nice skin with a background image

Anyway all I did was copy my previous files from the "PREVIOUS" DATA folder over with out removing any of the "NEW VERSION" files such as credits... It worked out However I did it.

Thanks again Peace and Happy Holidays, Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks