DVD Profiler Version: 2.3.1 QUESTION..HELP

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Christopher*KH, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Christopher*KH

Christopher*KH Stunt Coordinator

I am trying to DOWNLOAD from MY PROFILER into the new version but I keep getting

I have been getting this message ever since last night when I downloaded the new version. And to top it all off I can't get the ONLINE PROFILE LIST from IVS update with the "prior version" I have. If there is ANYONE that can help Please help.

Also if this area was the wrong area for this POST please excuse me and move it to the correct area.

Thanks, chris

2. David Ely

David Ely Supporting Actor

Intervocative has user forums on their site. Maybe you should try posting there.

3. David Norman

David Norman Producer
    Supporter

Sounds like you're still loading the older version. I updated to 2.3.1 today and haven't had any issues, but I had to do it twice because I loaded it in the wrong directory.

Does the opening screen say you're loading 2.2 or 2.3 (build 826)? I'd probably try to reload 2.3 regardless or even uninstall DVDPro and reinstall from scratch (I guess make sure you files are backed up isn't too necessary)

4. Harold Wazzu

Harold Wazzu Supporting Actor

I had no probs converting from 2.2 to 2.3

But what I did was copied all of the files from the 2.2 "data" and "images" folders into the 2.3 "data" and "images" folders and it worked just fine.

5. Rodney Martin

Rodney Martin Stunt Coordinator

Just upgraded, works fine. It found the right installation directory, all images there and working fine. Your probably best of going to dvd profiler's official forum. Or just backup your collection information, and install it afresh and the restore your collection information is probably what i would do.

6. Nathan_R

Nathan_R Supporting Actor

Christopher-- same problem here. I didn't realize there's a 2.3.1 version, though. I just have the plain jane 2.3. Hopefully the upgrade will correct the issue.

7. DannyS

DannyS Second Unit

I upgraded yesterday... works great!

8. Michael Bailey

Michael Bailey Stunt Coordinator

Had the same problem. I upgraded to 2.31 and it was solved.

9. Christopher*KH

Christopher*KH Stunt Coordinator

Thanks for all your replies...

I got it to work tonight and ontop of that I created a really nice skin with a background image

Anyway all I did was copy my previous files from the "PREVIOUS" DATA folder over with out removing any of the "NEW VERSION" files such as credits... It worked out However I did it.

Thanks again Peace and Happy Holidays, Chris