DVD Profiler: Problems with 'My Profiler'?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rob Dawn, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Rob Dawn

Rob Dawn Stunt Coordinator

3 of the DVDs that I have in DVD Profiler never show up on my My Profiler web page:

American Pie: Ultimate Edition

Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

The Offspring - Huck It

Everything else shows up fine. (Well, except for American Pie 2, which doesn't show up in my 'Wishlist' section.)

Has anyone else experienced this?

Anyone know of a solution?

(I have the free version, if that makes a difference.)

Thanks,

Rob

2. Rob Dawn

Rob Dawn Stunt Coordinator

OK, I figured it out!
    I remember reading another thread here on DVD Profiler as I was trying to figure this out and it mentioned something about adult titles. So I went to dvdprofiler.com, logged in and noticed that I had adult titles un-checked. I checked them, and, sure enough, those titles all showed up on my My Profiler web page.
    Sorry I didn't think of that first [​IMG] - but maybe this will help someone else. [​IMG]
    (Kinda funny that Buzz Lightyear counts as an adult title [​IMG] - but I guess NR is NR, now matter the movie's content.)
    Rob

3. Dana Rodakis

Dana Rodakis Extra

Actually, it's a preference in the DVD Profiler program. By default, the program treats unrated titles as adult. If you allow adult titles on the web site, then every time someone visits it they'll have to dismiss the "STOP - This page may contain adult information ..." before viewing your titles.

Dana