What's new

DVD Profiler Problems? 2002 (1 Viewer)

Ed Vandeweerd

Stunt Coordinator
Hi

Has anyone heard of difficulties with "DVD Profiler" today (Sunday)? I haven't been able to get onto their server all day! What Gives?

MarkHughes

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark Hughes
I just finishing punching in 62 new dvds that I picked up in a lot. Now, I can't seem to get the profiler to connect to the server. (1) will I lose the imputed info that I put in if I shut down the program and (2) anyone have any idea when profiler will be back up?

Peace, Love, and Homer Simpson to Y'all

--M

Yeah I picked today to start using DVD Profiler and entered almost 300 titles I think I got 146 in and it appears some were pending but Now I think I lost them I spent most of my afternoon and now it looks like I have to go back and figure out which ones I need to reenter
:frowning:

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I am so glad I found this thread...thought something was wrong with my new computer last night

Still getting use to windows XP

Much Thanks

Grant

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I entered a new DVD this morning and DVD Profiler downloaded everything but the images. Trying to refresh the images says that everything is up to date.

The title is "What Lies Beneath". Anyone else get images for this DVD, or, is DVD Profiler just having more server problems?

Thanks,

Mark

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Evidently they're still having server problems. I added several discs to my collection this morning and only the profiles were downloaded. Image downloads generated errors. That's still the case as of just a few minutes ago (12:20PM EST), and I was getting "Cannot connect to server" errors as well. Seems like trouble is afoot...

DP

Tommy G

Screenwriter
I went in today to try and put in my latest addition (Double Indemnity) and was unable to connect to the server. I'm glad I found this thread. I'll be checking back to see if anyone had any luck getting in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks