DVD Profiler: Image download problems

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Richard Sharpe, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Richard Sharpe

I've just registed for the premium version of DVD Profiler, and am running v2.2.0 Build 744 on Win2K SP4. I've scanned over 200 DVDs into my database, but have a problem with a few titles:

Originally, I had downloaded the low-res images (which all worked). I've now refreshed to hi-res. This has worked for all titles, except 2:

- The Simpsons Complete Thrid Season
    - An Ideal Husband

These two titles show 'error' (with a yellow cross) during the download stage, and I'm stuck with the lo-res images for these entries.

I've tried deleting and re-entering the titles, and then refreshing images, but no apples. I've tried switching back to lo-res and then to hi-res and then refreshing. Nada.

Interestingly, I also have a couple of titles which insist on downloading the hi-res images EVERY refresh, despite already having the hi-res image: "Four Weddings and a Funeral" and "Notorious" (Anchor Bay). I don't know if that helps.

Does anyone have any ideas?!

cheers
    Richard

2. Joe Bernardi

Joe Bernardi Supporting Actor

Joe Bernardi
    I don't know about the error, but to keep from downloading the same hi-res images for those two DVDs, right-click on the title, move the cursor to "Lock," and select "Cover Images."

3. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

You may have more luck asking for help on the DVD Profiler site's forums.

Edit: I can see you already have, n/m.