What's new

DVD Profiler help (1 Viewer)

Bolivar G

Second Unit
Ok so I dowloaded dvd profiler, entered all the upc's for entire collection. It updated and downloaded all the images.Now what do I do??
How do I display my collection like everyone else? So they can click on a link and see my collection?? Do I need to have a website or something? I need to get something online?? Im stuck and lost here. Please help, what do I now to get the My DVD Collection link at the bottom like everyone else :)

Bolivar G

Second Unit
Can someone tell me if the link is working and if I did it right??
Also how do u rename link?? I dont know coding at all.

Bob Sheen

Stunt Coordinator
Yes it's working.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that you can rename the link. It uses your user name. You would probably have to register again with the name that you want to use for your link.

Bob

Bolivar G

Second Unit
No I ment , just to rename the url to say My DVD Collection.
I think I got it now??
Took me all night to figure this out but I think i got it now!!

Bolivar G

Second Unit
Cool , thanks for replying so it didnt sound like I was just rambling on to myself :)
Took all night, but was good to figure it out myself eventually. They need to do a better job on the ivs website for info.

Gunnar Syren

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gunnar Syrén
They're reworking the help file for version 2.0, so hopefully this will be less painful. I don't think the help file for version 1 even mentions My Profiler...

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I need help as well. I recently had to give up my computer to my sister, since she was moving into college. I had to delete DVD Profiler. I reinstalled it on another computer. I selected download from my profiler, but none of the images downloaded. How do I download images for my DVD covers without having to do it one by one using the refresh DVD images button?

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I vividly recall another post about the very same thing roughly 2 months ago and in that thread it answered that question. Try doing a search using "Profiler" as a keyword and it should pull that thread right up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks