What's new

DVD Profiler 3.0 is out (1 Viewer)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I fortunately have not uninstalled the old version yet.

So this suit is why the version 3 WEB site is down? :angry: :frowning: :thumbsdown:

JeffMuller

Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, I'm surprised that the whole site is down. Ken could've just put a page up that said... something.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I have unfortunately seen this before. A WEB site has some problems legal or otherwise & closes down for an unspecified amount of time & there is no message like you mentioned Jeff. There is just an inaccessible site. I do wish that a message could be posted in situations like this. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Well, like others I invested in the new software after going the free route for years at Intervocative. I figured that the free version would begin to suffer when everyone migrated to the new version, so I bit the bullet and paid the $30.

Luckily, though, I still have the 2.4 version installed, and just updated it with the one title I've added recently. I guess I'll continue to use both versions if I can.

Harry

widescreenforever

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
arthurjulius
OH oh.. IVS profiler is now off the air, today 04/28 12 noon PST (as well as Invelos) .. Maybe the site is down for maintenance, or Jesse/Ken has pulled the plug on that web site as well.

http://www.intervocative.com

any one care to add to this??

Thanks

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Works for me, too. Gee, I just read all about that exciting February, 2006 T-shirt design contest! :rolleyes

I hope this thing gets resolved quickly. The users (read, paying customers) are the ones losing out right now. :frowning:

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Problems with DVD Profiler? Not a surprise.
I gave up on them years ago after several attempts and have been very happy with Movie/Music/Book Collector.
Just checked the end of this thread to see which way the wind was blowing.
Apparently Profiler still..well, you know. ;)

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Interesting allegations. I'll be following this to see how it plays out, although my specialty lies in criminal law.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ex-cell-ent!

Am updating my files, etc. now! :emoji_thumbsup: Thanks, John.

Will have to scoot over to the Intervocative Forum and see what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks