What's new

dvd players sound quality with digital connections (1 Viewer)

Ben Hanrahan

Stunt Coordinator
Hi!

I would like to hear some good points on this debate...do all dvd players sound the same if you use the digital connection?? I would hope not, but logic says that it may be true. Somebody....give me some points on this...please! As a second note, is there any players that are renowned for their sound quality throught the digital connection?

Ben

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Ben: Please advise. Are you posing this as a possible story idea for Clint and his staff at DVD Etc., or are you asking the question rhetorically? If the latter, I need to move this to the A/V Sources section, which is where such matters are discussed. Thanks. JB

bhanrahan

Auditioning
I would love to read an article/story on this subject. To me a very worthwhile one, as if all dvd players sound the same then picture is the only thing that I need to consider when making a purchase.

ManojM

Stunt Coordinator
Although often argued, you can hear differences in between DVD players through the digital connections. These differences are mainly caused by the quality of the transport. If you poke around on HTF, you will find this topic discussed quite a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks