What's new

Dvd players compatible with the SON HTDDW830 (1 Viewer)

Bill Geiger

Second Unit
Forgive me if I am a bit cautious, but I want to get the right DVD that will fit perfectly with my Sony Home Theater SON HTDDW830. To put it simply, it is a Dolby® Pro Logic receiver. I have an Apex AD703 which works great with it, but being as the tray will not open on occasion and the skips are becoming more constant, and also Apex is not the best in the DVD department, I need a new player. Any suggestions? I have heard Sony may have some problems, but no one seems to speak a bad word about Panny's. But do they have what will match up right with my receiver? Thanks in advance.
PC.SON.HTDDW830.JPG

Bill Geiger

Second Unit
I must say I am shocked. I expected many to reply and throw in their two cents. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens when I get to the store.
:angry:

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
Well, beings that the system has both optical and coaxial inputs every DVD player will hook up nicely. I personally would purchase a Panasonic at this time if it was me. I am sure everyone has their opinions though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks