What's new

DVD player with bitrate analyzer (1 Viewer)

greg_t

Screenwriter
Hello all,

I'm would like to find a cheap dvd player that has a bitrate analyzer function for both audio and video. The player will really only be used for the bitrate viewer purposes as I have a Panasonic RP91 that will continue to be my main player. I have no need for it to be progressive scan or dvd-audio, just need a cheap player with the bitrate function. I know several Sony's do this, but am not sure which ones. If anyone knows of a player that would fit the bill, please post it here. Thanks.

HienD

Stunt Coordinator
I bought a cheapo dvd player that has a bitrate analyzer. It's made by Fortec electronics. I got it for $99cnd with progressive scan. The non progressive scan was $79cnd. If your in canada, you can pick them up @ Vision electronics.

Derek Iverson

Stunt Coordinator
How about your PC? PowerDVD and WinDVD have options to let you view the bitrate as you watch the movie.

greg_t

Screenwriter
Thanks to all for the replies. I have WinDVD but have not found any bitrate function on my version. I think it's a slighlty older version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks