What's new

DVD Player Replacement needed (1 Viewer)

Jason_A

Stunt Coordinator
Well I have not posted on here in a long time but I was wondering if you guys could help me out.

My Sony DVD player has taken a crapper with a C:13:00 error message - it reads single layer discs but not dual layer - I figure it is more of a laser lens problem than just a realignment problem - I had the DVD player since 1999.

Therefore, I figure I would go out and buy a new one. Therefore, I looked around and all the DVD players I see have all Component, HDMI, DVI, and lacking RCA connectors. My situation is my TV is a Sony that only has RCA connectors and S-Video.

I am looking for a replacement DVD player that has two sets of RCA connectors (Y,W,R), 2 S-video, coaxial and optical digital audio (preferably optical).

So, does anybody know of a specific DVD player that would be of my liking? In addition, I do not need a DVD recorder.

~~~
I forgot to add my A/V Receiver has the decoders so I do not need a dvd player with that inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks