I was watching a movie and decided to go do something else so I got up to take the DVD out and when I got my finger close to the open/close button I got a huge static shock and the screen went blank. The DVD-Audio and Progressive lights on the front of the unit became lit, they weren't lit before, and now NONE of the front panel buttons work at all. The remote still operates the unit fine. Has this ever happened to anyone? If so, how did you fix it? I'm guessing the shock might have messed up the firmware. The model is the JVC XV-SA75. This is the first time anything like this has happened with any electronics I've owned, strange.