What's new

DVD player buying info... (1 Viewer)

Dan M~

Second Unit
I'm in the markt for a new DVD player or two... Is there a good web page that does comparisons of the various brands and price ranges. Especially one that notes known defects (croma bug, truoble playing certain disks, etc.) or limitation of the player. I need one good source because all the makes and part numbers are getting lost in my head!!!

Help.

Many in the home theater world look forward to Secrets of Home Theater's (Link Removed) annual review of DVD players. It compares many important features in a table and then proceeds to list mini-reviews. Highly competent reviewers at this site.
The most recent version can be found at:
Link Removed
Enjoy.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Home Theater Magazine just did a review on the Pioneer 47a DVD/SACD player. They gave it good a reveiw. This model retails for $1200. Depends on your budget and what features you are looking for? DVD-A, SACD, MP3, CD-R and CD-RW capabilities. Let us know what your budget is.

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
The Perfect Vision has a big article on DVD players recommended at various price points.

Mark Larson

Supporting Actor
I second teh Secrets recommendation. One of the most comprehensive sites available, and it's FREE!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maindude