What's new

DVD Planet website change (1 Viewer)

Charles_Y

Premium
Supporter
Real Name
Charles W. Yearsley Jr.
Is there anyone out there that orders from DVD Planet regularly? I'm a LONG time customer and order almost monthly. I was quite dismayed to find the website completely changed with a number of alterations for the worst today since I last ordered (3/5/06).

My existing Wish List is gone and the ability to add a new one difficult to set up at best. The search/sort filters on "Upcoming titles" is gone and overall I'm more than disgusted with this company. I've had some problems with them for a few years now but this is the final straw.

My primary question, can someone point me to a comparable competitor? The things that matter to me most in order are:

1) Selection
2) Pricing
3) Shipping costs (if any? - i.e. Media Mail)
4) Option of a Wish List
5) Stock "indicators"

I've dealt with a few others in the past, but it's been some time and I'd like to do business with someone that is similar, particularly in selection and pricing, as DVD Planet.

This is a dark day for me. I hope a brighter tomorrow in ordering DVDs online awaits somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks