What's new

DVD Planet - Do I Chance it? (1 Viewer)

Kevin_M_M

Stunt Coordinator
30% off preorders.
WHat kind of experience have people had? Should I go for it and order my August title from them? I usually use DVDEmpire.
Thanks!
------------------
They mostly come at night. Mostly... - Newt
DVD Collection

Steve T

Stunt Coordinator
I would advise against preordering from DVDPlanet. I preordered two DVD-A discs back in April that were due to be released in June. I found the titles were available on their website so I called to get status on my preorder. I was told that both titles had shipped, but this was not true. I waited and waited but they never arrived. When I called back for status they told me there was a "warehouse problem" and the titles would ship that day. Well, to make a long story short I finally received the discs almost three weeks after they were released.
One of the biggest gripes I have concerning DVDPlanet is they do not have an online status page. You must call and talk to one of their reps to get status of your order. After I finally received my order I sent an email to inform
them I would not be ordering any discs until an online status page is available.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I have had good luck with DVD Planet. They don't ship quite as quickly as DVD Empire, but I have had no problems with receiving shipments.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
NO!! I had some problems with their reps not doing their jobs properly & also with their reps not giving accurate info. Plus I had two very bad problems with their shipper of choice the USPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks