What's new

DVD Overnight goes down the crapper (1 Viewer)

Roby Adams

Stunt Coordinator
Here is an e-mail I just sent DVD Overnight:
----------------------------------------------------------
I would like to know why you do not include the second supplemental disc with rentals of the film "Hannibal".
I was surprised when I received only the first disc, and after visiting your website and noticing the 'small print' I must say I was extremely disappointed. One of the reasons I rent from DVD Overnight is that I know that when I rent a DVD movie I am getting the whole film. Now there is very little separating you from your competitors. I quit renting from rentmydvd.com because they charge for each disc of a multi-disc set. If this is now your new policy I might as well go back since they seem to have more titles available, and more titles in stock than DVD Overnight.
At the very least this new policy change should be displayed a little more prominently.
Disappointed customer,
Roby A. Adams
------------------------------------------
Here a link to Hannibal:
http://www.dvdovernight.com/dvd/inde...p_ID=990793268
------------------
200 and 40 dollars worth'a puddin'
My DVDs

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I share your frustration with this practice, but your topic heading is somewhat misleading. It suggests that DVD Overnight is about to close, which apparently isn't the case.
M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks