What's new

DVD Layer Change in Denon DVD-2900 (1 Viewer)

Jim DeSisto

Auditioning
Can anyone tell me how quickly the Denon DVD-2900 changes layers. I own a Pioneer DV-37 right now, and the layer change is horrendous, disrupts the whole flow of the movie. Was just wondering if the Denon handles this any better. Thanks

David S

Stunt Coordinator
I'll second that - since day 1, never seen a layer change on the 2900. My Toshiba 3108 and Pioneer 525 both had lengthy layer changes, hence this is a great benefit/"feature" on the 2900.:emoji_thumbsup:

David S

Stunt Coordinator
Jim - any/all kidding aside, Denon has done it right regarding layer changes on the 2900. In 5+ months, I've yet to see one on any movie.

DanielSmi

Second Unit
I'm interested in the 5900 and Denon doesn't quote how much memory it has does anybody know? I'm sure it won't have the layer change either though; I have the DV-8a and the layer change is horrible on it.

Daniel Smith

DanielSmi

Second Unit
Why can't I edit my last post there's no "edit" or "quick edit" buttons to choose anyone else experience this? Anyways I have the DV-38a not DV-8a which doesn't exist.

Daniel Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks