What's new

DVD Labeling Software (1 Viewer)

StevenFC

Second Unit
Can someone recommend a good DVD labeling software package? I'd like to put some art on my discs that don't have artwork or have widescreen and P&S on either side of the disc. I have zero plans to ever watch the P&S version of those particular films. Thanks in advance for your advice. :)

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
Glad to help.

You might also want to visit www.avery.com for their cd/dvd labels that cover the transparent center part of the disks, giving you a larger print area.

Other labels don't cover the transparent part.

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
You can also use the Memorex package found at your favorite 'hyphenated' retailer...:D

The kit comes with a stamper, and the latest label package set (50 sheets, dual labelled) have an extra centre spindle hole cut in case you want to make labels all the way to the disc's centre hole. The software includes an alignment option for your paper (be cautious of the direction, think reverse because the printer handles the print job in the opposite way you might think (head first when it comes out, so right=left, etc.)

They also make jewel case liners as well...

They're probably the best bang for the buck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks