What's new

DVD keep cases...where to get them? (1 Viewer)

Christopher Carr

Stunt Coordinator
Can anyone tell me where I could find some place that sells keep cases for a reasonable price? I am in the process of changing my snappers into keep cases (I have many of my snapper covers converted and ready to slip into keep cases) and I would like to be able to finish this task soon. So if anyone could tell me where I could get these cases hopefully for the cheapest price, it would be a great help for me. Thank you!

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
I'm in the process of putting all my DVDs, regardless of packaging, in slimline jewel cases. I have tons of empty keepcases. Most of them are new though some are slightly used with mild shelf wear. (I have thrown out any with broken hubs, broken clips, torn plastic, etc.) I was going to recycle them but if anyone would like to take them off my hands...

What is a reasonable price to sell these for? I'm not sure what would be the most efficient way to ship them. Priority Mail provides a box that holds 44 cases perfectly but the Priority charges might be too high to make this worth it.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I guess it would depend on what you meant by recycle. If you meant throw away I would be pleased to take all you have off your hands for the cost of the Priority shipping. If you want to make a little bit on them to defer the cost of the slimlines that would be up to you to set the price. Please let me know, I am interested as long as the cases are in very good to excellent condition. I am interested in everything you might want to get rid of.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks