What's new

Dvd File reviews T3... (1 Viewer)

Mike_Richardson

Supporting Actor
I love how the reviewer talks about the film's inherent cynicism (his claim), and yet his review is filled with sarcasm and the very same thing he derides the movie for!

Can't wait to see this DVD just the same...

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Hey, it's a Warner release, so I would expect nothing less than top a top quality transfer!

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I thought the first two movies were much better, but I didn't mind this one too much and I will be getting it. It should be a good demo disc; I wonder if it will top T2 Extreme.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I have to agree with you marcus.. T3 did suck the big one.

JACOB

Dannie

Stunt Coordinator
godddddddddd the deleted scene is like the worst possible deleted scene ever made and then that gag reel! who int he heck would laugh at nehting on there i mean i laughed at maye one or 2 things but other than that it as just plain stupid! im checking the other special features out on this dvd now but so far they seem to be a waste of time! and i have still yet to find the easter egg

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
T3 is hands down the worst part 3 sequel in the history of
movies, just only two notches above these pieces of shit "RoboCop 3" and the straight to video "The Neverending Story Part III"
You call T3 the absolute worst "part three" ever and then immediately name two "part threes" you think are crummier? That makes sense! :rolleyes

Anyone who thinks T3 is the worst ANYTHING doesn't see many movies. It ain't T2, but it's good, and it's MUCH better than we had any right to expect...

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Ooh, some early thread-poopin' in here. ;) I was mildly disappointed (yet still serviceably entertained) by T3. Based on this review, I'll certainly be giving the flick a second spin when the DVD hits. The commentaries sound solid. :emoji_thumbsup:

"T3 1/2: California Total Recall" :laugh:

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Scream 3, Die Hard 3: Die Hard With a Vengeance, Jaws 3-D, Godfather III, Rambo 3, Smokey and the Bandit 3, Naked Gun 33 1/3, Superman III, Austin Powers in Goldmember.......the list goes on and on. Terminator 3 is FAR from "the worst part three ever" and in fact I thought it was a pretty damn good summer action flick. What a stupid statement.

Tom Oh

Second Unit
So is the R1 T3 encoded in 386 or 448 for DD 5,1?

I ask since R3 comes with DD in 386. It does come with DTS.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Here I thought this was the DVD thread and I stumbled into the T3 movie review thread. If people want to bash the flick, can't they do that in a more appropriate thread? We know you don't like it, great, now those of us that actually want this DVD can discuss it here.

"this movie sucks, haha I'm not wasting my money on the DVD"

Well fan-fucking-tastic. But those of that are here for reviews of the DVD don't care about your opinions of the movie and if you are buying it or not. We came to discuss buying the disc in this thread, we have already read your review in the review thread, but the desire for bad reviews is very compelling it seems. I'm going to go around posting "DareDevil sucks and I hate it" in all post, no matter the topic. "Oh I see that you people like the NBA, well guess what? I hated the ring! what do you mean you don't care?"

Bonkers.

Dannie

Stunt Coordinator
can anyone who has the dvd get to title 10,18,40 or 41 on the 2nd disc? cuz player says it prohibited to view them

Mark-C

Stunt Coordinator
There's a review at IGN :

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/456/456868p1.html

SPOILER

The reviewer states that the ending wasn't the right way to go because it spoilt everything they were fighting for in the first two films.

The first film and the first half of the second film are about keeping John Conner from being Terminated not stopping Judgment Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks