DVD Empire: I'm counting on you.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by William Ward, Jul 8, 2001.

1. William Ward

William Ward Supporting Actor

DVD Empire has claimed to be getting in only the new pressing of JP DTS. I've ordered one from their site so I'm counting on them to deliver. This is the best course of action for those who don't want to drive an hour to the nearest Best Buy(and hope they still have them in stock).
    I'll post back when I get my order and find out if it's the good one. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    William
    Go Bucs!!
    MyDVDs

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Easy way to tell- If you buy the Lost World/JP 2 set and it has the JP3 ticket, it's the new pressing
    Jeff Kleist

3. Daniel L

Daniel L Stunt Coordinator

The two pack is the Dobly Digital edition.
    Daniel L

4. William Ward

William Ward Supporting Actor

Well...I got my copy from DVD Empire and it's the old one. I was under the impression that DVD Empire would get only the new pressing since they had it in last week. Has anyone received the new pressing from DVD Empire???
    ------------------
    William
    Go Bucs!!
    MyDVDs

5. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

I e-mailed dvd empire a few days ago and yesterday got a reply saying the ones they will get in next are the new version. I have the e-mail saved, printed and everything so if a old copy comes ill just send it back until i get the new one
    capt