What's new

DVD Covers website (1 Viewer)

StevenF

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know a good site to get full DVD covers (Front, Back, and Spine)???

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
Anybody else had trouble getting on the site the last few days? Everytime I've tried I get the server not found message.
Thanks
Jim

StevenF

Stunt Coordinator
Is there any sites that are free? DVDCOVERART costs credits to d/l and they don't seem to have the most current covers, like xXx.

Dave Corder

Stunt Coordinator
The new credit system at DVDCoverArt.com is, I think, pretty fair. You get 10 credits just for signing up, and additional credits are pretty cheap.

There are currently some 700+ pending covers that are waiting to be verified and placed on the site. xXx is probably in there somewhere. Patience...

Dave C

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Not that have dvdcoverart's selection... or quality.. they tend to be picky about the covers they accept.
And as Dave said... they are pretty reasonable. 10 credits for free (10 covers), and a whopping 10 bucks for 100 covers after that. I know it kinda sucks to pay for covers... but they go through SO much bandwidth, it ain't funny... it's worth it. :D
xXx just came out on Tuesday. I doubt anyone has made customs for it yet. Hang tough. :D

LennyP

Supporting Actor
cdcovers.cc has all kinds of covers, CD, MD, DVD, PC games and software, some anime, etc. :emoji_thumbsup: Not a very high resolution though on some.
khitomer.net has covers for all episodes for some 30 sci-fi related TV series.

DavidEC

Stunt Coordinator
cdcovers.cc has all kinds of covers
My main grip with CDCOVERS.CC are the baner adds..

The last time I went there I have four different "POP-UP" banner adds open on the same page.

One is bad enough.. but when the web site even comes back telling me that I can not access their site becuase I have a "POP-UP" blocker running....

--David

StevenF

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks matt. Been backing up (wink wink) my DVD's with my new Panasonic HS2 and now need the covers the complete the sets.

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
I'd like to see the last few Total Movie DVD covers. Any chance of that? I think Matt has a great site and I just got my Star Wars covers for my LD backups to DVD. Thanks Matt :) I plan on buying the $10.00 for 100 downloads just to help out the site a little. Anybody who uses the site should do the same so it doesn't disappear. It's well worth a $10.00 investment.
Later
Jim

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Can we kindly cut the "wink" "wink" rhetoric
here? You guys know about our policies here and
I don't want any further complaints from the
membership reaching me on account that some of
you are trying to be cute about describing
activities that should not be discussed here.

I am sure you understand where I am coming from.

Joe Reinwald

Stunt Coordinator
I completely agree about paying for the credits. While I like the Total Recall:SE planet and the Wicker Man box (among numerous others), they're not very practical in the rack. Needless to say, I have transplanted the discs and the printed out covers from the website into my own cases. The dvdcoverart.com site also has the inserts for a "complete package," as well as a large number of custom covers. Check 'em out.
-Joe

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Why would someone want a scan of a DVD cover other than because they made a BU of the DVD
Some folks hate snappers. Some don't like the original artwork and some don't like the packaging for other reasons, ie: broken hubs, cardboard digipacks, etc.

And gee... maybe some folks do like to hang them on their walls. Also, I have not heard of too many illegal movie posters.

Ric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks