What's new

DVD Coming: Clifford The Big Red Dog (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I just had to post this one, since my son's a Big fan of this Big dog. Also because I'm actually related to the guy who does the voice of Clifford, though it goes up the family tree a few branches. But anyway, for the HTF members who have young 'un (and I know I'm not the only one), here's some exciting news from VideoTropic:
Clifford: The Big Red Dog
ID: ART12370DVD - $19.98 - Not Rated
UPC: 012236123705 - 2001
Preorder: 10/16/2001 - Artisan
Street: 11/20/2001 - Animation
Full Frame - Color - English
This DVD contains "Clifford Saves the Day," "Clifford's Fluffiest Friend Cleo," and a collection of 8 Clifford stories.
"Clifford's Big Ideas" - fun ways for kids to learn about friendship and sharing; "Dance with Clifford" - kids can learn the Clifford Dance; "Kids and Their Real-Life Favorite Dogs-a Live-Action Feature"; Grown-Ups Get Parenting Tips
Available now for pre-order for $13.99 at either DVD Empire or CDNow, or $14.98 if you prefer Amazon (like I do). This looks great; I've been waiting to get a Clifford DVD for my son! Thanks, Artisan!!
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TwinTowers.jpg

Did you want us to respect your cause? You just damned your cause.
Did you want to make us fear? You just steeled our resolve.
Did you want to tear us apart? You just brought us together.
http://www.miami.com/herald/content/...ocs/000565.htm

Stephen L

Second Unit
David this is great news for my 3yo daughter
icon14.gif
.Thanks for the heads-up , just finished pre-ordering it.Now only if Dora The Explorer will come to DVD.
------------------
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks