What's new

DVD Collection FS - 252 Titles (1 Viewer)

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Hi Gang.
Well...after many years of passionatly collecting DVDs, I am bowing out. This is for a variety of reasons. I am now looking to sell my entire collection of 252 DVD titles. I would like to do this in one shot, rather than piece by piece. I am offering this collection at a very good price to anyone interested. I have calculated that, on average, the DVD's cost me about $25.00 CDN (or about $16 US) and I am offering the set at $13.00 CDN (or just around $8.00 US) each.
So, I am asking for $3276.00 CDN or about $2050.00 US for the entire collection. I know that this is a lot of money, but again, it is only half of what they cost me. I am hoping that someone is interested in the collection or perhaps knows of someone who is.
If you are SERIOUS about buying such a set, please contact me either by e-mail at [email protected] or via a Private Message here at the HTF and I will send you a copy of the titles that I have.
I am also selling all my Home Theatre equipment (Klipsch La Scala's, RC-7, RS-3 etc.), but I think that is beyond the scope of this forum. I will try and post that at another time.
Thank you my friends....wish me luck.

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
Scott; I am sorry to see you "depart" the scene and know I speak for everyone when I say; 'Hope everything is okay.'

As a thought, you may want to approach a local video store, many of whom are just building DVD collections and work out a deal with one.

Best wishes in your future endeavors!

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
Scott,

I went through the same thing about a year ago, and found a great US buyer to purchase my 250 dvds. Basically the same price too. I am now just starting to rebuild my collection. That being said, bring on the list! I sent you an email.

Marc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.