DVD Collection FS - 252 Titles

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott McGillivray, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Scott McGillivray

Scott McGillivray Supporting Actor

Hi Gang.
    Well...after many years of passionatly collecting DVDs, I am bowing out. This is for a variety of reasons. I am now looking to sell my entire collection of 252 DVD titles. I would like to do this in one shot, rather than piece by piece. I am offering this collection at a very good price to anyone interested. I have calculated that, on average, the DVD's cost me about $25.00 CDN (or about $16 US) and I am offering the set at $13.00 CDN (or just around $8.00 US) each.
    So, I am asking for $3276.00 CDN or about $2050.00 US for the entire collection. I know that this is a lot of money, but again, it is only half of what they cost me. I am hoping that someone is interested in the collection or perhaps knows of someone who is.
    If you are SERIOUS about buying such a set, please contact me either by e-mail at [email protected] or via a Private Message here at the HTF and I will send you a copy of the titles that I have.
    I am also selling all my Home Theatre equipment (Klipsch La Scala's, RC-7, RS-3 etc.), but I think that is beyond the scope of this forum. I will try and post that at another time.
    Thank you my friends....wish me luck.

2. Peter Overduin

Peter Overduin Supporting Actor

Scott; I am sorry to see you "depart" the scene and know I speak for everyone when I say; 'Hope everything is okay.'

As a thought, you may want to approach a local video store, many of whom are just building DVD collections and work out a deal with one.

Best wishes in your future endeavors!

3. Dennis Mc

Dennis Mc Second Unit

Ygm

4. Marc Carra

Marc Carra Supporting Actor

Scott,

I went through the same thing about a year ago, and found a great US buyer to purchase my 250 dvds. Basically the same price too. I am now just starting to rebuild my collection. That being said, bring on the list! I sent you an email.

Marc.