1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

DVD cases- snapper?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Martin S, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Martin S

Martin S Stunt Coordinator

I know everyone hates them but, is there anywhere that sells replacement "Warner Bros" type snapper cases?
    I've got a few DVDs with the teeth broken in the holding insert. Can't seem to find anywhere that does them. Help?

2. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

Send your damaged Snapper Trays to Margaret Higgins

Margaret Higgins
    Ivy Hill / WMS
    375 Hudson Street
    New York, NY 10014

She will send you free replacements. You can also call her at 212-741-1404. She normally sends you more than you sent her.

[​IMG]

3. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Yep, I usually get 2-3 extras when I send them back. Just unsnap the back clasps and remove the cardborad, and mail the plastic empties to Ivy Hill- and you'll get replacements in a few weeks.

-Vince

4. Martin S

Martin S Stunt Coordinator

Thanks for that folks. Only problem is I live in Scotland (UK). Do think this would still apply?

Cheers

5. Rain

Rain Producer

6. Mark_Wilson

Mark_Wilson Screenwriter

I've had good luck getting some from local rental stores. I think Hollywood video copies the cover and puts it in a keepcase. They usually toss the snapper but if you ask them to hold some for you they might. Every once in a while they come up on Ebay for about $1/ea. too.