What's new

DVD cases from these guys? (1 Viewer)

JonathonSan

Stunt Coordinator
Has anybody bought DVD cases from either USplastics or thetapeguys (both are dot coms). They both have non-Amaray cases, but at a great cost. Usplastics has them for $.35 and thetapeguys has them on sale for $.25. USplastics also sells colored cases individually. Just curious.

Thanks,
Jonathon

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Yep, I've used USPlastics because they carry the new ThinPaks. Their service is fast and good, and the only quirk is that with every order they include a small (4"x3") religious propaganda pamphlet from Pat Robertson. But you know, live and let die and all that, you know. So yeah, I'd reccommend them.

I appreciate that unlike some, they allow you to place small quantity orders.

JonathonSan

Stunt Coordinator
Will_B,

Thanks for the recommendation. Have you ever used their standard DVD cases and if so how are they compared to Alpha or Amaray? I just don't want to fight with the case to get my discs out.

Jonathon

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
I haven't used their 35 cent version. Personally I'd stick with Amarays if I were you. The little ying/yang button is the best.

But if you do go to a noname brand, personally I prefer translucent plastic for some reason (modern, futuristic, doesn't look like recycled car tires...who knows, it just appeals to me) which they have for 40 cents.

If you're in need of cases, why not just ask around at your nearest video store? They throw the cases away, usually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks