What's new

DVD Bargains at KMART (1 Viewer)

Miles_S

Auditioning
KMart has some Anchor Bay titles for an every day

sale price of $6.99 right now.Titles include Supergirl

- the limited 2 disc edition,Hell Night (Linda Blair)

and some Brigitte Bardot titles.Go Grab......

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Picked up Supergirl LE at Kmart. I'm very very happy to have waited and grabbed such an excellent price.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Sheesh! First Dave L. tells me about the Supergirl LE and now YOU suck another 7 bucks out of my pocket with this Hell Night (read: "guilty pleasure") news!
Cool! Even if I only watch it once, the nostalgia value alone is worth 7 bucks!

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
I just picked up DEATH ON THE NILE for $6.99. Pretty good since the best online price is double that. And reviews are pretty positive on the quality of this DVD.

They didn't have any SUPERGIRL LE at this K-mart. I may swing by the other nearby one tomorrow.

UPDATE: Got to the other K-Mart and they had one copy left of SUPERGIRL LE, which I snagged.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
They've also got GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN, which doesn't include the Cyndi Lauper version of the song but is still a great flick!

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

I have an extra Supergirl LE and I am looking for the limited 2 disc edition, Hell Night (Linda Blair). Anybody want to trade?

Glenn

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
Kmart surprises me from time to time with their selection and prices. While none of the Kmarts around here have a decent selection, you can find gems there occasionally. Today I got What About Bob? for 14.99, which is the cheapest I've found it (including at used shops). Strangely, this was pretty much the only disc at this particular Kmart that I would have ever even considered buying.

Bob Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Yesterday, I picked up a two-pack of Rushmore (Criterion version!) and High Fidelity for $29.99. Considering how much just the Criterion Rushmore goes for, it seemed like a great deal. (The cheapest online price for this disc alone is $25.99, according to dvdpricesearch.com and at most retailers, it's over $30.) The lowest price listed online for the two pack was $39.75. So, go get yours today! :)

Also picked up Supergirl LE, The Insider and two "Front Row Features (classic Danny Kaye and Shirley Temple) for $3.99 each.

Thanks to all in the forum for pointing me to K-Mart this week!

- Bob

Eric F

Screenwriter
They are cleaning out their entire stock of Anchor Bay titles for $6.99. Go nuts. I bought 5 DVDs, and probably would have purchased more if they had a wider selection.

Island at the Top of the World

Supergirl LE

Death on the Nile

Tapeheads

Jane and the Lost City

Chris Lock

Second Unit
> Yesterday, I picked up a two-pack of Rushmore (Criterion version!) and High Fidelity for $29.99.

I got that at Sam's Club about a month ago for less, around $24 if I remember.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Our local K-Mart was selling Field of Dreams for $14.99 when Best Buy only revised their price down to $17.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks