What's new

DVD-Audio - Where to buy? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Larkin

Screenwriter
Hi --

I want to pick up a relatively obscure DVDAudio title but can't seem to find anyone selling them. I found the title on Laser's Edge and DVD Empire but I've never used them and both require you to enter a CC number before even seeing a total with shipping.

Amazon has the title but it's not available for some reason. Where else?

Terry Hickey

Second Unit
Real Name
Terry Hickey
You could try dvdplanet.com and see if they have it, plus

with them you can call and place an order over the phone.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Lasers Edge is reliable has hell. Very customer friendly bunch of guys and have a real B&M store that you can visit when in Indy (I go weekly :)).
I can't guarantee they will have the lowest price, but I can say that real humans who know the product will be bundling up your order and sending it out. They are also really good about getting product to you by street date.
I know several members including some admins who use them by mail.
But to your main question, Best Buy (at least in Indy) has just started making a rather large DVD Audio/DTS disc section over in the Music DVDs area. I was quite surprised by their sudden jump in selection. They are putting in a solid effort with DVD-A.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
BTW, I will be going by there tomorrow, do you want me to make sure the title is there? What is it you are looking for?

Patrick Larkin

Screenwriter
Laser's Edge did indeed have the product and were the lowest price.

I ended up ordering from DVD Empire when I could easily find their shipping rate. Plus, they are in PA so the order should arrive soon. Actually, I already got a shipping notification!

Peter Rohlfs

Second Unit
Real Name
Peter Rohlfs
DVD Empire is reliable and has reasonable shipping, including dirt cheap media mail if your willing to wait.

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks