What's new

DVD-2900 and Sidewinder Interconnects FS (1 Viewer)

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
I'm selling my DVD-2900. I upgraded to Blu and just don't ever have time to sit in the HT and listen to my SACD's. I'd rather watch a movie. I haven't used it since we moved early last year and it was still boxed up. I unpacked it and gave it a close once over and hooked it all up to make sure everything is in working order. I bought it new B stock a few years ago. It has functioned 100% perfect and it looks the same, no dings, scratches, nothing. I forgot how good it sounds and looks. It looks way better than standard discs on my BD player, but I don't have room for two. Somebody take it before I have any more second thoughts.

I have the original box, it's not in perfect shape, but fine for shipping. I have the remote, all paperwork including a supplement from Denon on setting up the analog audio out properly.

I'll include UPS standard shipping and insurance for $110.

I'm also selling the 3 pairs of 32" AQ Sidewinder interconnects I used to the 5.1 analog audio out. $15 per pair, $40 for all 6 (3 pair), or $30 with the 2900 all including USPS shipping.

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
This is still available, haven't heard from the last interested party in a few days. I have lowered the price. It's now lower than one on e-bay 3 days ago, so I think it's a very fair price. Last chance before it goes to e-bay. Also adjusted prices on the connections. I don't know I may just hang on to it for that if it doesn't sell here.

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
Definitely interested in the player and possibly IC's. PM sent

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
Hey Shannon,

I never got a response, but I am definitely interested. If they're not already on ebay, post something to this page and I'll check it this evening or send a PM.

Thanks,
Ryan

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry, I thought I sent a PM back the same day, but I don't see it in my sent folder. Don't know what happened, I typed it and hit send. The player is already gone, sold within a day of posting on e-bay for $120. The interconnects are still on e-bay at the starting price of $5 per pair. Again, I didn't mean to ignore you, don't know what happened to my PM.

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
That's alright. I'll look for the IC's on ebay. I was just hoping to get them in the package with the Denon. No worries.

Users who are viewing this thread