What's new

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
Dutch electronics brand Philips is reintroducing a number of products into North American markets in partnership with consumer electronics providers, TPV USA. Among the models available now in both the US and Canada are various over-ear and in-ear headphones, wireless speakers and sound bars for home theater.
“We are delighted to bring Philips’ outstanding sound, design and experience back to North American consumers,” said Kevin Brinkman, head of sales and marketing at TPV USA. “Whether you’re an audiophile looking for high-end designs and premium sound, an active consumer looking for comfort and convenience for an on-the-go lifestyle or a movie enthusiast who wants to create theater quality at home, there’s a Philips product for you.”
B8905-Product-1-1024x614.jpg

The B8905 Soundbar will be available from September for an MSRP of $599.99 USD and $779.99 CAD. Philips claims it can achieve 600W of maximum output...

Continue reading...

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I wish I could buy a newer version of my Philips DVD-963sa, which I purchased in 2003. One never knows how long it will last. It's an audiophile level SACD player with 6 analog outputs on the back, but regular DVDs only.

YANG

Screenwriter
yup...
Philips got the eyes sensory experience of consumer covered, the ears sensory thirst fed, however, one key element in whole entertainment, media source not given... i‘m still waiting for a player that could be a threat to Panasonic and Sony!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks